Website Acura of Springfield
Acura of Springfield is accepting resumes to hire an Internet Consultant / Appointment Setter / BDC Representative
We are seeking a customer-friendly Internet Consultant to provide details & information to our online car shoppers. Because your core responsibility will be responding to web-based inquiries, you will be sending a large volume of emails and making phone calls to customers in order to schedule appointments for test drives and consultation with sales associates.
Enthusiastic self-starters with the ability to multi-task are best for this position. We offer training pay and a lucrative performance-based pay plan, plus the opportunity to grow and learn. No automotive experience is necessary. Medical and dental insurance and 401K
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualities to be successful in this position:
- Good knowledge of how to use the Internet & perform research
- Fast and accurate typist
- Like to talk with customers over the phone
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality
- Follow & complete a training program provided by our store
- Pay close attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Availability and willingness to work evenings and some Saturdays
Acura of Springfield
3130 S Campbell Ave
Springfield, MO 65807
Interviews are by appointment only. No drop-ins or phone calls please.
Submit your resume to this job posting with cover letter.
Please include your name, contact information & email address.