Looking for the perfect ride that suits your personal lifestyle and budget? Look no further than Acura of Springfield. We have one of the most extensive collection of brand-new models for you to test drive along with a wide range of pre-owned and used cars that are in top form. Follow the route below and visit our showroom today!
About Jonesboro, AR
Jonesboro is a city that can be found on Crowley’s Ride towards the northeastern region of Arkansas, United States. The city is one of the seats of Craighead County which has been home to 67,263 residents as per the 2010 census. Jonesboro houses the Arkansas State University as well as the economic and cultural center of Northeast Arkansas.
Driving Directions from Jonesboro, AR to Acura of Springfield
Distance: 212 miles
Travel Time: 3 hours 41 minutes
Start: Jonesboro, AR
- Head to US-63 N/Joe N Martin Expy/US Hwy 63 N after W Johnson Ave and Dan Ave 8 min (4.7 mi)
- Continue on US Hwy 63 N and US-60 W to S Campbell Avenue in Springfield. Take the US-160 E/MO-13 S/Campbell Avenue exit after US-60 W 3 hr 28 min (206 mi)
- Continue on S Campbell Avenue to your destination 4 min (1.5 mi)
- Drive on the right 2 lanes and take a right onto S Campbell Ave (signs for Bass Pro Shops/Downtown/Springfield) passing by Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM) (on the left) 1.5 mi
- Turn right 72 ft
- Turn right and the destination will be on the left 92 ft
End: Acura of Springfield
3130 S Campbell Ave, Springfield, MO 65807